trip air transportation
• English speaking tour director throughout
• Accommodations in First Class and select
hotels in twin bedded rooms
with private bath
• Five night deluxe Aegean cruise
• Breakfast and dinner daily. All meals while
• All transfers and sightseeing per itinerary
by private, deluxe motor
• Entrance fees and sightseeing throughout
• Baggage handling included throughout the
tour for one suitcase per
• Host service in Athens
not specifically mentioned in itinerary
• Items of a person nature such as passport fees
• Tips to tour escort and driver
• Beverages with dinner
• Additional baggage other than one piece allowed as
mentioned in the
• Airport departure taxes
taxes, fees, Fuel
security surcharges, and September 11th Security Fee
• Travel insurance, Visas, etc.
| DAY 1 / DEPARTURE
on your overnight flight to Turkey.
DAY 2 /
and transfer with assistance to your hotel. Balance of
the day at
DAY 3 /
Classical Istanbul tour, including the underground water
of St. Sophia, Topkapi Palace, and the Covered Bazaar.
Balance of the
day at leisure (B, L): ISTANBUL
DAY 4 /
ISTANBUL / CRUISE
Morning at leisure. Afternoon transfer to pier to board
ship for 6:00
DAY 5 /
Afternoon and evening is Kusadasi (Ephesus, Turkey) from
p.m. to midnight
DAY 6 /
CRUISE: PATMOS / MYKONOS
(Greece) from 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Evening in Mykonos
4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
DAY 7 /
in Rhodes (Greece) from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
DAY 8 / CRUISE
: HERKALION /
in Heraklion (Crete, Greece) from 7:00 a.m. to 11:30
a.m. Evening in
Santorini (Greece) from 4:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
DAY 9 / ATHENS
Disembark cruise in Piraeus (Athens, Greece) at 6:00
of day at leisure.
DAY 10 / ATHENS
Your morning tour of Athens includes visits to the
Acropolis and its
museum, Panathenian Stadium, Temple of Zeus, Tomb of the
Soldier and more. Afternoon at leisure.
DAY 11 / HOME
Transfer to the airport for your departure flight.